Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end of mobile phone as we know it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of mobile phone as we know it.

I remember when mobile phone first came on the scene. They used to be flip phones with no real internet capacity. Now, we are moving to the point where we don't need phones at all.

I mean essentially thats what people are experiencing with the apple watch. Since you can do most of the phone stuff on it. He is just regurgitating dramatically the concept of "The internet of things"

I see Samsung for some reason being the first one to put out a official clip on phone with bluetooth ear piece.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I remember when mobile phone first came on the scene. They used to be flip phones with no real internet capacity. Now, we are moving to the point where we don't need phones at all.

This to me is just a smaller version of a mobile phone with smart phone capabilities.

I also see myself losing or it being a target of theft

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I mean essentially thats what people are experiencing with the apple watch. Since you can do most of the phone stuff on it. He is just regurgitating dramatically the concept of "The internet of things"

I see Samsung for some reason being the first one to put out a official clip on phone with bluetooth ear piece.
        It's a smart lapel lol

Comment

Working...
      X