Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Air Force unveils new stealth bomber amid arms race with China.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Air Force unveils new stealth bomber amid arms race with China.

I tell you one thing, if war ever breaks out between the U.S. and China, the Chinese over here will probably be targeted. Same with the Russians.
    The B-21 Raider -- which is not set to fly until 2023 -- is the first new American bomber aircraft in more than 30 years.

We can't compete if with their manpower. Their population is a big advantage

Comment

The KC-46 isn't fully operational and it has been over 4 years since it's debut. I don't see this flying in combat missions until 2025/6.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        That's messed up for the US if there is a war, because I just the another night watch a news clips of China showing off their plane like that it had 4 connections for 4 planes at a time, I hope that was fake. The US would have to fight dirty to take on a large population. Which is why it blows my mind why would they hold on to the racism and not literally put america/country first. But nope they would rather work maintaining to work on black people when China fixing to take it all.

I agree with all of you.

Comment

Working...
      X