Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Trailer Takes On Race, Culture And Basketball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Trailer Takes On Race, Culture And Basketball.

Do y'all think that this is going to be any good? I loved the original. I watched that movie several times.
    Lance Reddick, who died in March, appears in the film alongside Sinqua Walls, Jack Harlow and Teyana Taylor.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Do y'all think that this is going to be any good? I loved the original. I watched that movie several times.
    Are we out of ideas in Hollywood?

This isn't the time for more race based movies. I guess it's better than a slave movie

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Are we out of ideas in Hollywood?

This isn't the time for more race based movies. I guess it's better than a slave movie
      Exactly. I notice that it's almost all they ever do is remake old movies. Honestly, I don't think that it's going to be better than the original.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. I notice that it's almost all they ever do is remake old movies. Honestly, I don't think that it's going to be better than the original.
        I'm ready for an AI original movie lol

Comment

Working...
        X