Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racists Review Bomb ‘The Little Mermaid' on IMDB, Prompts Revision of Rating System.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racists Review Bomb ‘The Little Mermaid' on IMDB, Prompts Revision of Rating System.

*The racist backlash against "The Little Mermaid" is impacting the film's reviews on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb). According to People, Disney’s live-action re-imagining of the beloved 1989 animated classic is getting a lot of “unusual activity” on IMDB, specifically when it comes to ratings for the movie. The film opened Friday to $117 million […] The post Racists Review Bomb ‘The Little Mermaid' on IMDB, Prompts Revision of Rating System...

The hate just seems to raise the price and value in this case, from afar I love it. I haven't even watched it, but in all she seemed like a perfect fit.

Comment

But but but I thought other people were the snowflakes. Lol these people are so fragile, it's hilarious.

Comment

Disney is hard company to fight against.

Even the governor of Florida got pimp slapped by Disney

Comment

Working...
        X