Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody on here seen "The Batman"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody on here seen "The Batman"?

Has anybody here seen "The Batman"? I am going to see it this week. It's gotten high reviews. I figure I would go and check it out. What about you all?
    Are you going to see it? Or have you already seen it? What did you think?

Yes I have seen the movie it is very good and yes it is a 3-hour movie. You're going have to pay attention to understand what's going on . Every inch of the movie grab you in suspense . This is like the comic book version of the detective Batman, I like it .

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Yes I have seen the movie it is very good and yes it is a 3-hour movie. You're going have to pay attention to understand what's going on . Every inch of the movie grab you in suspense . This is like the comic book version of the detective Batman, I like it .
      Cool. I am glad that the movie is good. I am going to go see it later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
        I just came back from seeing "The Batman". It was very good. I really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
          Has anybody here seen "The Batman"? I am going to see it this week. It's gotten high reviews. I figure I would go and check it out. What about you all?
          Are you going to see it? Or have you already seen it? What did you think?
          Does it annoy you at all, that the same story is constantly reinvented?

Comment

Originally posted by studentOL View Post

Does it annoy you at all, that the same story is constantly reinvented?
            Yeah. That's true. But, I still enjoyed the movie. It was action-packed from the beginning to the end. This Batman seemed pretty serious compared to the previous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yeah. That's true. But, I still enjoyed the movie. It was action-packed from the beginning to the end. This Batman seemed pretty serious compared to the previous ones.
              yeah it does have a different feel to it. I can tell that just from the previews.
              the christopher nolan effort with homeboy that played joker was top notch for me.
              I thought that effort sealed it forever.

guess not.

Comment

Working...
              X