Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian man thinks it’s time for black people to reciprocate on diversity. Think the movie Black Panther is « reverse racism ».

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian man thinks it’s time for black people to reciprocate on diversity. Think the movie Black Panther is « reverse racism ».

This Asian dude has some nerve. Asians exclude Blacks out of EVERYTHING. Not to mention, Black Panther had non-black actors in it, and the new one has some Mexican dude in it. Its one thing that I know, people do not want to see blacks get ahead. If there is any initiative just for blacks, these other groups will whine and whine about it.

Do you have the article?

I would like to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enthused_Blackman View Post
      Do you have the article?

I would like to read it.
      I apologize for not including the article. I tried to search for it. I can't find it anymore.

Comment

Nope and so what.

Comment

Cry us a river. They don't include us in anything they do or that benefits them. Also, they actively EXCLUDE us and show racism towards us. Remember how over in Asia, all the promotional posters and billboards for the first Black Panther movie had all the Black people minimized to the background, and pictures where Chadwick was unmasked were photoshopped to have the mask put on, so as not to offend Asian moviegoers' anti-Black sensibilities?!? Was the Marvel movie Shang Chi reverse racism? because I don't remember seeing any Black people in that one, just Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Julio July View Post
            Cry us a river. They don't include us in anything they do or that benefits them. Also, they actively EXCLUDE us and show racism towards us. Remember how over in Asia, all the promotional posters and billboards for the first Black Panther movie had all the Black people minimized to the background, and pictures where Chadwick was unmasked were photoshopped to have the mask put on, so as not to offend Asian moviegoers' anti-Black sensibilities?!? Was the Marvel movie Shang Chi reverse racism? because I don't remember seeing any Black people in that one, just Asians.
            Exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X