Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Panther is now POC Panther, "No Black Male Strength in the Movie".. Movie Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Panther is now POC Panther, "No Black Male Strength in the Movie".. Movie Review

They always do this when it comes to black men being in masculine roles. I remember the game for the Sega Genesis, called Streets of Rage. In the first one, they had Adam, a black man in it. Adam was strong. In part 2, Adam was replaced by a childlike black man called Skate. The black man must always be a subordinate to the white man. I saw it when I was a kid. They always had a childlike black boy in shows. For example, like Webster, Gary Coleman, etc. When I was young, I didn't catch on to it. However, I begin to see it as a grown man.

The Gary Coleman thing always bothered me, because I think I even knew as a kid, something was older with him and sitting on people laps and stuff, so the show didn't feel right when watching it. We can't be too mad at the older stuff because we were not able to represent ourselves in the medium.

It's a little easier now, just now the doors have changed and can be unlocked in different ways. Black Panther thoughts, I knew this from the trailers Black Panther 2 was getting Womankinged, I thought marvel before black panther was already confirmed to be on the lil NASx agenda anyways?

Comment

So is BP a woman?

I'm gonna be honest I have no desire to watch this or that movie with the Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
        So is BP a woman?

I'm gonna be honest I have no desire to watch this or that movie with the Rock.
        I might watch the Rock movie, but Wakanda Forever? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
        X