Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody on here going to watch the new Avatar movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody on here going to watch the new Avatar movie?

I'm going to be honest, I didn't even care that much for the first one.

The only thing close by me is Greenway plaza cinema, the latest reviews were still saying it was in bad shape, but maybe not for the theatre this would be in, other than that its a watch at home for me because I'm a CGI head and want to view it in the highest form at home, which bluray quality does it justice and I can sit back in none sticky seats.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I'm going to be honest, I didn't even care that much for the first one.

I have no desire to see either films

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        The only thing close by me is Greenway plaza cinema, the latest reviews were still saying it was in bad shape, but maybe not for the theatre this would be in, other than that its a watch at home for me because I'm a CGI head and want to view it in the highest form at home, which bluray quality does it justice and I can sit back in none sticky seats.
        Is it AMC?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Somebodysunclephil commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep / Regal Edwards Greenway Grand Palace /, but nevermind most recent google review shows: Jackson Sophat
          Local Guide·43 reviews·163 photos
          3 weeks agoNEW
          I like this cinema a lot. It's always clean, the sound system is good, and the staffs are friendly. The movies are also bright enough to watch unlike some cinemas with dark screens.
          The only thing I don't like about this place is the parking. You have to pay for parking, and the street parking is full most of the time.
          ***Do not park at the restaurant parking lot across from the cinema. People are watching you and tow your car as soon as they see you don't go to any of those restaurants. It happened to me before, so I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

Somebodysunclephil it sounds like a nice area. They even have paid parking lol

Comment

Working...
        X