Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying Soundcloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Soundcloud

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    To all members, when trying to embed SoundCloud songs, get the number from the embed. E.G. The number in the embed for this song was: 253876746 . Then put that in-between the SoundCloud tags.

Comment

It's good to see that brutha's are getting hip to the Nigerian sound.
      Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.

Comment

Somebodysunclephil. 30. 3:26. Oct 29, 2011. "We came to party" A little something we thought was funny and ironic, enjoy!!!! ---NEWGENRX---.

Comment

No matter how hard I try, I cannot find that share button on my channel so that I can get the embed code to my Soundcloud music.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkman2008 View Post
            No matter how hard I try, I cannot find that share button on my channel so that I can get the embed code to my Soundcloud music.

Admittedly, This thing is a little hard to do. I posted some screenshots for you to see how to do. You have to get the number out of the track embed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	328.0 KB ID:	5019​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	388.8 KB ID:	5020​

Comment

Here's the issue, my window looks different than yours and the share or embed button is nowhere on the page. If I could find that buttom, I'd be on easy street.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scloud.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	5025

Comment

I don't see it anywhere. I'm old and blind but dang! I can't find it at all.

Click image for larger version  Name:	scloud1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	5027

Comment

Did you ever get it working?
                  Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-11-2022, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Nope. I still can't get access to the embed code. Now I'm using a FREE account. Do you think that's the issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X