Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who won the East Coast vs West Coast HipHop Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won the East Coast vs West Coast HipHop Battle

I think the west won!!! Everybody on the east coast was sending subliminals..west coast was in ya face wit it! Mobb deep held it down for the east though!

At the time it was the East Coast but as the years go by the West Coast music aged better.

But we all know there's no competition when it comes to the South..the game ain't been the same since he got in it.

OutKast, Missy, Master P and Lil Wayne made us forget about that quick

Comment

the j3ws, but on the music fron't I can't say may be I was too young, but to me it seemed you had aggressiveness /west then deep thought and some aggressiveness/east , south was mix because we had funk/deep thought / aggressiveness in our own rhetoric , vernacular. But you did mention the south in your post. The part I just mentioned though was what I heard growing up in Houston. (Westside connect ,Icecube, Deathrow collection, Ghettoboys, Scarface/solo, Willie D/solo, PastorTroy? ESG, UGK and them, Mobb deep, WutangClan, Badboy peoples and affiliates, BeanieSeagal the beginnings of the ROC jayz was still a silent partner and them. When I was bored Bestie Bois

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        the j3ws, but on the music fron't I can't say may be I was too young, but to me it seemed you had aggressiveness /west then deep thought and some aggressiveness/east , south was mix because we had funk/deep thought / aggressiveness in our own rhetoric , vernacular. But you did mention the south in your post. The part I just mentioned though was what I heard growing up in Houston. (Westside connect ,Icecube, Deathrow collection, Ghettoboys, Scarface/solo, Willie D/solo, PastorTroy? ESG, UGK and them, Mobb deep, WutangClan, Badboy peoples and affiliates, BeanieSeagal the beginnings of the ROC jayz was still a silent partner and them. When I was bored Bestie Bois
        How bored you gotta be to listen to the Beastie boys.

But I recant my vote and choose the Jews too lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

How bored you gotta be to listen to the Beastie boys.

But I recant my vote and choose the Jews too lol
          I listened to intergalactic and a few others..

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I listened to intergalactic and a few others..
            Sabotage is cool but it ain't on my tracklist. Do you have any saved

Comment

Working...
            X