Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boys II Men- Let It Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys II Men- Let It Snow

I was literally in my mom's stomach 3 months from being born when this song came out during holiday season of 1993 hahaha

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    I was literally in my mom's stomach 3 months from being born when this song came out during holiday season of 1993 hahaha
    Note to self: this guy is Gen Z. His video post will make you feel like the old guy in the club lol
    although I thought they did this song with Brian McKnight

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Note to self: this guy is Gen Z. His video post will make you feel like the old guy in the club lol
      although I thought they did this song with Brian McKnight
      I'm not generation z I'm a late millennial. I'd say generation z begins with ppl born in the summer/fall of 1994 onwards. The last millennial were born in 93-early 94..after early 94 u an literally see the shift to generation z because they have a different demeanor.
      Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-22-2022, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I'm not generation z I'm a late millennial. I'd say generation z begins with ppl born in the summer/fall of 1994 onwards. The last millennial were born in 93-early 94..after early 94 u an literally see the shift to generation z because they have a different demeanor.
        Claim that gen z lol

I'm an early 80s child and I'm an early millennial. I was a teenager when you were born

Comment

Claim that gen z lol

I'm an early 80s child and I'm an early millennial. I was a teenager when you were born
          Man ur generation x !!!! Hahaha

Lol I'm pure millennial..not a generation z bone in me. I'm a late millennial ur an early millennial.if u met me ud immediately know I'm not generation z by my demeanor and my pop cultural interests. My earliest memories where in the 90s as far as many of the music and TV shows I remember. I also grew up in the early 2000s....which solidly makes me millennial .

The last set of millennials were born from 92-early to mid 94

I'm at the end of millennials,although I'm close to age with older generation z. As soon as u get to the summer to fall 94 babies that's when u see the transition to generation z, u can literally see the shift of demeanors. Summer to late 94 born people have a more kiddish demeanor, their generation z and their pop culture interests r a lil different...

By the time gen z culture began to take over mainstream I was already a late teen set in my millennial ways hahaha

Ur in a similar boat ppl a couple years older than you are generation x. Although ur close to them in age, ur still a millennial....it's called being at the cusp of generations.

C'mon man George Bush was still president when I entered highschool ..how can't i be a millennial
          Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-24-2022, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Man ur generation x !!!! Hahaha

Lol I'm pure millennial..not a generation z bone in me. I'm a late millennial ur an early millennial.if u met me ud immediately know I'm not generation z by my demeanor and my pop cultural interests. My earliest memories where in the 90s as far as many of the music and TV shows I remember. I also grew up in the early 2000s....which solidly makes me millennial .

The last set of millennials were born from 92-early to mid 94

I'm at the end of millennials,although I'm close to age with older generation z. As soon as u get to the summer to fall 94 babies that's when u see the transition to generation z, u can literally see the shift of demeanors. Summer to late 94 born people have a more kiddish demeanor, their generation z and their pop culture interests r a lil different...

By the time gen z culture began to take over mainstream I was already a late teen set in my millennial ways hahaha

Ur in a similar boat ppl a couple years older than you are generation x. Although ur close to them in age, ur still a millennial....it's called being at the cusp of generations.

C'mon man George Bush was still president when I entered highschool ..how can't i be a millennial
            Bc you were a toddler in the 90s. I was a 18 in 2001.

It's like how I can remember the 80s. But I started school in the late 80s.

You know 90s pop culture bc it was the last decade before the internet revolution.

Hell to me all 90s babies are gen z. Y'all the Google generation lol

Comment

Bc you were a toddler in the 90s. I was a 18 in 2001.

It's like how I can remember the 80s. But I started school in the late 80s.

You know 90s pop culture bc it was the last decade before the internet revolution.

Hell to me all 90s babies are gen z. Y'all the Google generation lol
              The 80s defines core generation x culture, hence y ur not a gen x even though u remember the 80s...gen x culture lasts all the way up through 1995ish . U were too young to truly experience core generstion x culture

millennial pop culture began around 1996ish but core millennial culture is defined in the 2000s decade.... So culturally I'm more attached to millennials than you are to generation x.

I was a teen during the 2000s and u weren't a teen during the 80s...if u get what I'm saying
              the core part of being a millennial is mainly associated with the 2000s decade...u don't have to be a teen of the 90s to be a millennial.

Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-26-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

The 80s defines core generation x culture, hence y ur not a gen x even though u remember the 80s...gen x culture lasts all the way up through 1995ish . U were too young to truly experience core generstion x culture

millennial pop culture began around 1996ish but core millennial culture is defined in the 2000s decade.... So culturally I'm more attached to millennials than you are to generation x.

I was a teen during the 2000s and u weren't a teen during the 80s...if u get what I'm saying
                the core part of being a millennial is mainly associated with the 2000s decade...u don't have to be a teen of the 90s to be a millennial.
                Millennials, also known as Generation Y or Gen Y, are the Western demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with the generation typically being defined as people born from 1981 to 1996.

People typically think of people who 30 something even they think of millennials.

Comment

Millennials, also known as Generation Y or Gen Y, are the Western demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with the generation typically being defined as people born from 1981 to 1996.

People typically think of people who 30 something even they think of millennials.
                  For me the most accurate birth years of millennials are high school class of 98 - class of 2012, which puts it from late 1979/1980 - 1993/early 1994
                  Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-27-2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

For me the most accurate birth years of millennials are high school class of 98 - class of 2012, which puts it from late 1979/1980 - 1993/early 1994
                    I guess we both fall in that grey area.

Comment

Working...
                    X