Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden wants to let in more immigrants but doesn’t want them to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden wants to let in more immigrants but doesn’t want them to work.

Why is Biden so kind to the immigrants? I am not talking about the ones who come over here legally. He is kind to everybody BUT black people. He doesn't even want us to get reparations.
    Two years into his presidency, President Joe Biden is finally starting to prioritize immigration policy. Over the past month, his administration has announced new proposals to make it easier for refugees and asylum-seekers to migrate legally to the United States.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Why is Biden so kind to the immigrants? I am not talking about the ones who come over here legally. He is kind to everybody BUT black people. He doesn't even want us to get reparations.
    Even in the article it was suggesting ways to help immigrants get a easier path to citizenship.

How about more money to deter them from wanting to come?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Even in the article it was suggesting ways to help immigrants get a easier path to citizenship.

How about more money to deter them from wanting to come?
      Exactly. There may as well not even be a country called Mexico. It seems like half of them are constantly trying to get over here. If they are so industrious, why can't they make their homeland great? It seems like, in the states, every Mexican owns a business.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. There may as well not even be a country called Mexico. It seems like half of them are constantly trying to get over here. If they are so industrious, why can't they make their homeland great? It seems like, in the states, every Mexican owns a business.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-hysterically-cracking-up.gif
Views:	26
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	10109

Make it from nothing where you left is what I say

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-hysterically-cracking-up.gif
Views:	26
Size:	331.1 KB