Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco tech executive describes 'terrifying' trip to downtown bar where 'hundreds' of homeless people and 'drug addicts' were 'folded over' outside shuttered businesses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco tech executive describes 'terrifying' trip to downtown bar where 'hundreds' of homeless people and 'drug addicts' were 'folded over' outside shuttered businesses.

Yeah, San Francisco, and the rest of California have a staggering homeless problem. When I first visited San Francisco, it was like Night Of The Living Dead out there. I never saw so many homeless people in my life. One time, when I was driving through San Francisco, I saw some homeless dude, who was nude outside get up and take a piss on the corner of the street. I was disgusted.
    San Francisco tech executive Michelle Tandler took to Twitter over the weekend to again share the 'dystopian(n)' state of the city.
Working...
X