Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I just don’t want to see locker room talk about myself’: Female employee catches male workers saying ‘nasty things’ about her after they share screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘I just don’t want to see locker room talk about myself’: Female employee catches male workers saying ‘nasty things’ about her after they share screen.

I'm not sure why guys would do that on the job. I guess they don't mind catching a sexual harassment charge.
    A public relations worker has gone viral on TikTok for calling out a group of male vendors after she saw “locker room talk” about herself in their Teams chat. The worker, Whitney Sharpe (@whitneyrose617), posted the video on Jan. 24. As of Jan. 25, the video reached over 7.5 million views. “When a vendor accidentally shares his group Teams chat and it’s all nasty things about me. It’s 2023 can this stop,” Sharpe wrote in the video's text...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I'm not sure why guys would do that on the job. I guess they don't mind catching a sexual harassment charge.
    They don't have to worry about that bc she doesn't work for that company.

All she really could do was embarrass them.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They don't have to worry about that bc she doesn't work for that company.

All she really could do was embarrass them.
      I see. Good point.

Comment

Working...
      X