Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. government quietly hikes illegal immigration projections by 175%. What does that mean for workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. government quietly hikes illegal immigration projections by 175%. What does that mean for workers?

Man, what the hell is wrong with Biden? A 175% hike in illegals coming to this country. I bet you, if they were black, they wouldn't do this. More illegals? Man the democrats suck man. I like Former President Donald Trump's stance on the issue.
    The boost in unlawful immigration is also likely to be slightly positive for the beleaguered Social Security trust fund.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, what the hell is wrong with Biden? A 175% hike in illegal coming to this country. I bet you, if they were black, they wouldn't do this. More illegals? Man the democrats suck man. I like Former President Donald Trump's stance on the issue.
    Well I'd like to know how much are they contributing to SS. They keep throwing out this fact as if low wage workers contribute a lot to taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Well I'd like to know how much are they contributing to SS. They keep throwing out this fact as if low wage workers contribute a lot to taxes.
      That's a good question bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X