Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The staring 'cult leader' charged with sex attacks on four female followers: Messianic head of Canadian spiritual group is known for his piercing gaze and bizarre monologues about coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The staring 'cult leader' charged with sex attacks on four female followers: Messianic head of Canadian spiritual group is known for his piercing gaze and bizarre monologues about coffee

I don't understand why guys continue to do it to themselves. They ought to know that they will NOT get away with sex crimes.
    John (Johannes) de Ruiter, 63, was arrested and charged on January 21 in Edmonton, Canada, on four counts of sexual assault that allegedly occurred between 2017 and 2020.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't understand why guys continue to do it to themselves. They ought to know that they will NOT get away with sex crimes.
    He did for quite a while and it's not like he seduced children. These were grown *** women

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

He did for quite a while and it's not like he seduced children. These were grown *** women
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X