Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California fire crews use SIX THOUSAND gallons of water to extinguish burning Tesla Model S whose battery spontaneously combusted while driving down busy freeway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California fire crews use SIX THOUSAND gallons of water to extinguish burning Tesla Model S whose battery spontaneously combusted while driving down busy freeway.

Those Teslas seem to have a lot of bugs. I can't be believe that they used 6000 gallons of water to put out a car that was on fire.
    The Tesla caught on fire while the driver was on Highway 50 in Rancho Cordova on Saturday. Fire officials said that nothing was wrong with the car before it combusted.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Those Teslas seem to have a lot of bugs. I can't be believe that they 6000 gallons of water to put out a car that was on fire.
    Did they move the car and put out the fire some more?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Did they move the car and put out the fire some more?
      I don't think so. I think the driver pulled to the side of the street. They said that every time they put out the fire, the battery would reignite it again. I hope that they fix the bugs in Tesla cars.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I don't think so. I think the driver pulled to the side of the street. They said that every time they put out the fire, the battery would reignite it again. I hope that they fix the bugs in Tesla cars.
        The picture looks like it was taken in 2 places

Comment

I see.

Comment

Working...
          X