Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas power grid strains under pressure from icy storm sweeping the US with multiple flashes seen from transformer explosions as 250,000 homes sit without power: More than 40M people in path of icy weather as more than 1,800 flights are canceled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas power grid strains under pressure from icy storm sweeping the US with multiple flashes seen from transformer explosions as 250,000 homes sit without power: More than 40M people in path of icy weather as more than 1,800 flights are canceled.

250,000 homes without power. That's a lot of homes.
    For the second consecutive year, it appears an snowstorm, with ice and sleet all over, is going to put a strain on the Texas power grid. At least 240,000 customers are already without power.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    250,000 homes without power. That's a lot of homes.
    If I stayed in Texas I'd have a generator. I had one in Florida and Virginia too for the hurricane season

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

If I stayed in Texas I'd have a generator. I had one in Florida and Virginia too for the hurricane season
      That was a smart move. My brother has a generator that he let us borrow. It helped out quite a bit.

Comment

Yep I am getting one this year, I have finally decided to accept the weather is changed forever, for the worst.

Comment

Working...
        X