Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago woman 'hid her 96-year-old mom's body in a freezer for nearly two years to collect her social security checks': Suspect's daughter says 'there's basically nothing my mother wouldn't do for money'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago woman 'hid her 96-year-old mom's body in a freezer for nearly two years to collect her social security checks': Suspect's daughter says 'there's basically nothing my mother wouldn't do for money'.

Man, that's crazy. This woman kept a dead body in her house for 2 years? All so she collect her mother's social security checks? That's crazy. The things people do for money. SMH.
    Eva Bratcher, 69, appeared in court on Thursday after being charged with hiding her 96-year-old mother's death and having a fake identification card.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, that's crazy. This woman kept a dead body in her house for 2 years? All so she collect her mother's social security checks? That's crazy. The things people do for money. SMH.
    I remember a man doing this to his mother for 20 years and also got her pension. He only had to pay back the money and pay a fine for burying her in the back yard

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I remember a man doing this to his mother for 20 years and also got her pension. He only had to pay back the money and pay a fine for burying her in the back yard
      Wow...That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X