Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vladimir Putin's Soldiers Starving In Ukraine, Surviving On Only 'Instant Noodles' & Potatoes Cooked On 'Rockets'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin's Soldiers Starving In Ukraine, Surviving On Only 'Instant Noodles' & Potatoes Cooked On 'Rockets'.

These Russian soldiers are not into this war. The way things are being handled seems pretty sloppy, to be honest.
    Vladimir Putin's Soldiers Starving In Ukraine, Surviving On Only 'Instant Noodles' & Potatoes Cooked On 'Rockets'

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    These Russian soldiers are not into this war. The way things are being handled seems pretty sloppy, to be honest.
    This is propaganda. Can't be too bad

Comment

One of these days if I get time. I do want to know what they are really fighting about. Or is really just the people at the top using this as a front to slice up ukraine and the parties that have been involved in this war all getting money off of it. Through time to me the Velensky dude seems like he could be double agent and just their playing his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        One of these days if I get time. I do want to know what they are really fighting about. Or is really just the people at the top using this as a front to slice up ukraine and the parties that have been involved in this war all getting money off of it. Through time to me the Velensky dude seems like he could be double agent and just their playing his position.
        I hear you bruh. Good points.

Comment

Working...
        X