Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey girl, 14, takes her own life after video shows other girls beating her up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey girl, 14, takes her own life after video shows other girls beating her up.

That's pretty tragic. School bullying is no joke. She probably felt like there was no place to turn.
    Adriana Kuch took her own life after a video was posted online of a group of girls attacking her at their high school.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    That's pretty tragic. School bullying is no joke. She probably felt like there was no place to turn.
    I'm gonna wait this out before I judge. No where in the post did it say why she was bullied

Her dad seems like a conservative patriot. I wouldn't doubt her mouth wrote check she couldn't cash

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I'm gonna wait this out before I judge. No where in the post did it say why she was bullied

Her dad seems like a conservative patriot. I wouldn't doubt her mouth wrote check she couldn't cash
      I hear you. You could be right.

Comment

Working...
      X