Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE - 'My babies watched me burn alive': Woman, 26, reveals her ex-boyfriend doused her in gasoline and set her ON FIRE on Valentine's Day - in front of their infant daughters - leaving her covered in agonizing scars and unable to SPEAK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE - 'My babies watched me burn alive': Woman, 26, reveals her ex-boyfriend doused her in gasoline and set her ON FIRE on Valentine's Day - in front of their infant daughters - leaving her covered in agonizing scars and unable to SPEAK.

Man, who would do something so heinous? There are some evil people out here.
    Savannah Bailey, 26, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Javaunte Jefferson, 29, had been together for six years and had two daughters together. On Valentine's Day in 2020, he set her on fire.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, who would do something so heinous? There are some evil people out here.
    Because he thought his meal ticket was gonna find someone new

But if she had options, an unemployed man on PoF wouldn't been one

Comment

SMH. That's why you have to make it very clear up front if you just yourself or both of you are pyscho in the relationship. My ex and I had it already understood, there could be potential death for the person, if we did one of those relationship destroying things and we were not officially married.

Comment

Working...
      X