Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's bigger than a balloon: Chinese spying in US includes research labs and universities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's bigger than a balloon: Chinese spying in US includes research labs and universities.

American academic and scientific institutions are routinely weaponized by the Chinese government for its own military and economic benefit.

We discovered they have police stations in NYC and Canada. Yet we worried about balloons

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

We discovered they have police stations in NYC and Canada. Yet we worried about balloons
      True bruh.

Comment

The general public will not stop helping them by buying their electronics, We big time use their consumer drones, I was even about to get one for a while, I still may when I get the change and if will be a way to hack it, like by flashing something. Then we got the phones, tablets that people import, People will not stop using Tick tok, and then yes like mentioned here, the buying out of top people in our unvesities, remember looking at a VICE short doc on a few people that were caught in the recent years.

Comment

Working...
        X