Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘This is my country’: Woman filmed yelling racist insults at Sydney cafe worker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘This is my country’: Woman filmed yelling racist insults at Sydney cafe worker.

Man, Asians have been catching it these past few years. Like I said before, I can freshly remember the hell I caught from Asians out here in the Bay due to being a young black man. They were racist as hell. They can't act like that anymore. Catching hell from COVID-19 changed the way many of them act. I go out now, and it's pretty laid back. Back when I was in my 20's you couldn't even look in their direction without receiving animalistic​ grimaces and looks of disgust. People leave you alone these days. They are catching hell all over the world. Like I said, it just goes to show you, that anybody can become the n****r if something bad happens. Now, many of them know how it feels to be black.
    A video of a woman hurling anti-Asian rhetoric at a cafe worker in Sydney, Australia, has gone viral on social media. The incident occurred at The Coffee Club in Top Ryde Shopping Centre, according to Daily Mail Australia. The worker was reportedly trying to clear a table when the woman began yelling racist insults at him.
Working...
X