Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian, Black, Latino, Native, and White Americans: Are We All “Equal” in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian, Black, Latino, Native, and White Americans: Are We All “Equal” in America.

Are all races treated equal in America? Of course not. All other groups are treated better than blacks in America; and many of these non-black groups are just as racist to black Americans as many white folks are. I am going to be honest, I can't say that I really care about what other groups deal with; because, out here in Cali, these other groups were so racist towards blacks, that it was almost impossible to live out here. I will never forget it. Asians, Hispanics, Whites, and all other groups were super racist when I was coming up in the early 2000's. It was like that all the way until COVID - 19 hit, and the George Floyd incident happened. Now, it's not cool to be racist out here.
    There are many things in America that keep all of us from being equal. Money, opportunity, connections, courage, fear, education, choices and even intellect. But neither race, nor ethnicity, nor nationality should ever determine the standards of equality nor keep us from it. Remember, the people who founded America were neither born here nor invited here. Their descendants must never forget to push for equality for all. And the definition of...
Working...
X