Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black woman receives receipt calling her “n-word” at a Charlotte Chick-Fil-A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black woman receives receipt calling her “n-word” at a Charlotte Chick-Fil-A.

SMH...They won't get away with it. I don't know why people keep bothering to do this stuff.

Black woman called n word on Chick-Fil-A receipt It’s sad that a person on the job has nothing better to do with their time than hurl insults. As far as the world has come, moments like these show the world has much further to go. A mother and her nineteen year old daughter went to […] The post Black woman receives receipt calling her “n-word” at a Charlotte Chick-Fil-A appeared first on Hip Hop Vibe.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    SMH...They won't get away with it. I don't know why people keep bothering to do this stuff.
    Not very Christian like behavior. I expect better from them.

Comment

This happens in Texas resturants almost weekly you can find one of them doing something like this. I think the last time I saw something it was Mexican resturaunt, then another was pool hall, they wanted to be more white that night.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Not very Christian like behavior. I expect better from them.
        Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          This happens in Texas resturants almost weekly you can find one of them doing something like this. I think the last time I saw something it was Mexican resturaunt, then another was pool hall, they wanted to be more white that night.
          I'm surprised that no one has reported them yet. Are alot of the restaurants in Texas racist?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
            Somebodysunclephil commented
            Editing a comment
            Kind of, but the fall back is It's private establishment. Just don't support them. The obvious solution is to create our own. But theirs always some type of ******s or ******s some where sabotaging for one reason or another. I say it's greediness or he's been caught in the pyramid of ****ery while you trying to get in position to help other black people.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I'm surprised that no one has reported them yet. Are alot of the restaurants in Texas racist?
          I see.

Comment

Working...
          X