Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents who killed disabled daughter through neglect during lockdown are jailed for 13 years - after court heard morbidly obese 16-year-old begged for help before she died in maggot-infested bed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents who killed disabled daughter through neglect during lockdown are jailed for 13 years - after court heard morbidly obese 16-year-old begged for help before she died in maggot-infested bed.

Man, I would HATE to be morbidly obese. I need to get back to working out...LOL. When I was younger, I used to be cut up.
    The court heard how the 16-year-old, who had spina bifida, begged her mother to clean her 'leaking legs' in a maggot-infested bedroom but was refused help.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, I would HATE to be morbidly obese. I need to get back to working out...LOL. When I was younger, I used to be cut up.
    What's considered cut up lol
    I didn't start gaining muscle until my mid thirties. And I was mostly skinny fat

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

What's considered cut up lol
      I didn't start gaining muscle until my mid thirties. And I was mostly skinny fat
      I used to be ripped. Six-pack, arms defined, very little fat on me, until I got into my late thirties.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I used to be ripped. Six-pack, arms defined, very little fat on me, until I got into my late thirties.
        You still got the muscle memory. You got an edgem

Comment

Working...
        X