Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Ukraine, the United States Is In Over Its Head.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Ukraine, the United States Is In Over Its Head.

Yeah. Ukraine thinks that they can win the war, due to U.S. weaponry, and NATO. However, like the article said, they will have just as much, if not more, of a hard time advancing on entrenched Russian troops without suffering heavy losses as Russian Troops have of advancing on entrenched Ukrainians. It just seems like a war that U.S. can't get itself out of. To me, the U.S. is spreading itself too thin.

Honestly, I don't have a dog at all in this fight. I don't care about the Russians, or the Ukrainians; considering that many of them are racist.
    The greatest blunder President Vladimir Putin may have made so far in Ukraine is giving the West the impression that Russia could lose the war. The early Russian strike on Kyiv stumbled and failed. The Russian behemoth seemed not nearly as formidable as it had been made out to be. The war suddenly appeared as a face-off between a mass of disenchanted Russian incompetents and supercharged, savvy Ukrainian patriots. Such expectations naturally...
Working...
X