Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Says "Natural Bodies Are For Poor Females" – People are Outraged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Says "Natural Bodies Are For Poor Females" – People are Outraged.

What planet is this woman on to say something that stupid? Fake bodies will never be better than natural bodies.
    One woman’s tweet made a round across social media platforms and caused quite a stir.The woman, whose Twitter handle is @GoatedThroated, wrote, “Natural bodies are for poor females.” The woman added, “I said what I said,” implying she had no intention of explaining her views. The controversial tweet received over 200 comments and was seen ... Read more

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    What planet is this woman on to say something that stupid? Fake bodies will never be better than natural bodies.
    Natural is relative. I don't want to be around the natural smell of anybody. There's nothing natural about deodorant.

And not too many people are naturally toned so whether it's the gym or surgery. Those results are natural

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Natural is relative. I don't want to be around the natural smell of anybody. There's nothing natural about deodorant.

And not too many people are naturally toned so whether it's the gym or surgery. Those results are natural
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X