Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Yes, there is a storm coming. No, we will not be closing': Hypocrite boss forces employees to come to work during severe winter storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Yes, there is a storm coming. No, we will not be closing': Hypocrite boss forces employees to come to work during severe winter storm

Man, that boss is heartless. It's very risky to go to work in a snow storm. I remember when I was living in Virginia, and I was working for U.P.S., and it was me, my brother, and my uncle, and we wound up sliding all over the place in the snow.
    We guarantee that this toxic boss will not show up to work... even though he literally went out of his way to pressure everyone else to go in. There are so many unprofessional moments within his message and unkept promises in this thread, which was posted to Reddit's r/antiwork subreddit by one of his employees. That employee also revealed in the comments section that the promise of helping drive coworkers to work was obviously unrealistic...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, that boss is heartless. It's very risky to go to work in a snow storm. I remember when I was living in Virginia, and I was working for U.P.S., and it was me, my brother, and my uncle, and we wound up sliding all over the place in the snow.
    Snow is the worse. It's why I have no plans to live above the mason Dixon line

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Snow is the worse. It's why I have no plans to live above the mason Dixon line
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X