Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror as three-year-old girl accidentally SHOOTS AND KILLS her sister, 4, after finding a loaded semi-automatic pistol in their Houston apartment while parents had friends over and left them unattended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror as three-year-old girl accidentally SHOOTS AND KILLS her sister, 4, after finding a loaded semi-automatic pistol in their Houston apartment while parents had friends over and left them unattended.

I wonder what where the parents thinking leaving a loaded just lying around the place.
    The accidental shooting happened in the family home on Sunday in Houston. Emergency services (pictured) rushed to the scene but the unresponsive girl was pronounced dead.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I wonder what where the parents thinking leaving a loaded just lying around the place.
    They were thinking they needed a firearm to protect them. I can only imagine what type of people who feel the need to possess a gun

Comment

Working...
    X