Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorkas under fire after 1,000 migrants rush El Paso border: 'Resign immediately'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorkas under fire after 1,000 migrants rush El Paso border: 'Resign immediately'.

I see that many of these migrants don't want to stay in their country, and make their country great. SMDH.
    Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones and Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., joined "Fox & Friends First" after a massive migrant group charged a Texas border entry point.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I see that many of these migrants don't want to stay in their country, and make their country great. SMDH.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	haha-weak.gif
Views:	36
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	12169
    FUnny and true

Comment

Meh this is a non-story. They may have rushed the border but they never made it through.

"Videos taken at the Paso Del Norte bridge linking Mexico and the U.S. showed migrants of all ages pressing toward the fenced border, with some putting their hands in the air to encourage others to continue moving forward. The efforts were ultimately thwarted, according to border sources."

Comment

Sherriff Jones said we need to send the Military into Mexico. I have to agree. We don't know who those men are crossing our border, they could be foreign soldiers for all we know. The article says that 171 countries (their people) come through Mexico to get to the U.S. They come from China, Russia and some other places we consider enemies. Mayorkas is turning a blind eye to the situation, he's letting them in on purpose. We're being invaded. We might wake up one morning and see Chinese troops walking down our neighborhood streets, telling us to get back in the house.
        Last edited by unforgiven311; 03-14-2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unforgiven311 View Post
          Sherriff Jones said we need to send the Military into Mexico. I have to agree. We don't know who those men are crossing our border, they could be foreign soldiers for all we know. The article says that 171 countries (their people) come through Mexico to get to the U.S. They come from China, Russia and some other places we consider enemies. Mayorkas is turning a blind eye to the situation, he's letting them in on purpose. We're being invaded. We might wake up one morning and see Chinese troops walking down our neighborhood streets, telling us to get back in the house.
          True bruh. Those are some good points that you made.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
            Meh this is a non-story. They may have rushed the border but they never made it through.

"Videos taken at the Paso Del Norte bridge linking Mexico and the U.S. showed migrants of all ages pressing toward the fenced border, with some putting their hands in the air to encourage others to continue moving forward. The efforts were ultimately thwarted, according to border sources."
            I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
            X