Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I hate Asians': YouTuber Charleston White draws backlash over violent, vulgar anti-Asian rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I hate Asians': YouTuber Charleston White draws backlash over violent, vulgar anti-Asian rant.

It looks like Charleston White bit off more than he can chew on this one.
    YouTuber Charleston White has sparked outrage after making threats and racist comments against the Asian community in a viral video. In the video posted on March 12, the 52-year-old used derogatory terms to refer to Asian people and their culture while expressing support for hate crimes against them.

Charleston White is an agent of division. When I say "agent", I means he's actually paid to cause division. He makes good points but his points are muted by all of the verbal and physical confrontations he has with other people. He's always talking trash to other black men. This dude got people on the internet hating other black men that they don't even know (J Prince, Boosie, TI, and their sons). Now he's promoting "Asian hate crimes" right after black people were accused of assaulting Asians. Most of us don't even live near Asians. He's the type of dude that will get his homies in a fight with another crew but he'll stand back and watch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...s-big-n1270821
    Last edited by unforgiven311; 03-15-2023, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by unforgiven311 View Post
      Charleston White is an agent of division. When I say "agent", I means he's actually paid to cause division. He makes good points but his points are muted by all of the verbal and physical confrontations he has with other people. He's always talking trash to other black men. This dude got people on the internet hating other black men that they don't even know (J Prince, Boosie, TI, and their sons). Now he's promoting "Asian hate crimes" right after black people were accused of assaulting Asians. Most of us don't even live near Asians. He's the type of dude that will get his homies in a fight with another crew but he'll stand back and watch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...s-big-n1270821
      I hear you bruh. What you say is true.

Comment

Working...
      X