Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting ‘diversity’ and ‘equity’ first nearly crashed the economy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting ‘diversity’ and ‘equity’ first nearly crashed the economy.

Now they are putting the blame of the crashing of the economy on diversity, and equity? What do y'all think?
    Several years back I asked what it would take to halt the diversity, inclusion, equity obsession in America. What would it take to get back to excellence and competence as the only criteria for employment? Perhaps it would require the bridges to start falling down. Though I suspect that if they did then certain people would claim they’d only fallen because of “structural racism.” Still, this week we had a good reminder of just how over-tolerant...

BS. They're trying to justify their systemic racism by saying "look, this is what happened when we allow others to join." Banks and the stock market has been crashing since their inception, waaaaaaaay before non-whites and even women joined the workforce. Everything is cyclical, even the economy.

Typical white fear that's looking for a scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      BS. They're trying to justify their systemic racism by saying "look, this is what happened when we allow others to join." Banks and the stock market has been crashing since their inception, waaaaaaaay before non-whites and even women joined the workforce. Everything is cyclical, even the economy.

Typical white fear that's looking for a scapegoat.
      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        Now they are putting the blame of the crashing of the economy on diversity, and equity? What do y'all think?
        How about the tax cuts for the rich? Did we forget that. The tax laws that favored corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

How about the tax cuts for the rich? Did we forget that. The tax laws that favored corporations.
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X