Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vladimir Putin is preparing to attack the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin is preparing to attack the UK.

Vladimir Putin is trying to start WW3.
    For a long time it was only speculation. Now we know for certain: Russian spy ships are mapping wind farms and key cables off the British coast. There can be only one reason for this – to learn how to sabotage UK and European critical infrastructure in the event of a full-scale war with the West.

I haven't had a chance to really just focus but I think I definitely need to gather, create a file on research of who will be out of the line of fire. Like in WW2 what type of fighting was going on in African countries? I feel not much from outside but more so in fighting due to resources would be strained. And most of the time after the fighting is done, they role up because they got actual military assets and rockets, etc. The way the game is right now, African Cont. has to get its resources from its Opps, which right now they are in bed with the wrong one. I will never until I die understand why they would think siding with authoritarian dictatorship government is good? Make it make sense? I LIKE TO BE FREE. Why would they want to prop up and help the people that soon as they take out the other side they are coming back for you? I'm kind of done trying to understand whats happening and going to try and just observe, then move accordingly.

Comment

We are finally seeing these countries for what they are.

I'm just hoping other countries beef up their security bc I'm tired of America playing the world police

Comment

True yes, the roosters are coming home to do stuff... It just from the information that is out here, (view perspective on it) it really seems like, its a readjustment happening, even if not a multi theatre war. The US is getting to ready to be squeezed be like a third world country. Only then Puti and Xi Pooh will be satisfied.

I am curious what percentage of actual China citizens feel their country is just doing what they claim the US has been doing for years and nothing is wrong?

I feel the US is in a bad position because we don't have any domestic product that I can see that is just wanted all around world.
        We /USA had good marketing and "services" but that.

But now it seems we don't have a product or a service. Pretty much the US is only on top if you are not doing "dirty business" and only doing clean businesses. Which is kind of ****ed up. Because it rewards doing dirty under the table business.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          We are finally seeing these countries for what they are.

I'm just hoping other countries beef up their security bc I'm tired of America playing the world police
          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
            True yes, the roosters are coming home to do stuff... It just from the information that is out here, (view perspective on it) it really seems like, its a readjustment happening, even if not a multi theatre war. The US is getting to ready to be squeezed be like a third world country. Only then Puti and Xi Pooh will be satisfied.

I am curious what percentage of actual China citizens feel their country is just doing what they claim the US has been doing for years and nothing is wrong?

I feel the US is in a bad position because we don't have any domestic product that I can see that is just wanted all around world.
            We /USA had good marketing and "services" but that.

But now it seems we don't have a product or a service. Pretty much the US is only on top if you are not doing "dirty business" and only doing clean businesses. Which is kind of ****ed up. Because it rewards doing dirty under the table business.
            I hear you bruh. Good points.

Comment

Working...
            X