Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Goes Viral After She’s Served A Beatdown For Calling A Black Female The N-Word.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Goes Viral After She’s Served A Beatdown For Calling A Black Female The N-Word.

That woman should have kept her mouth shut. I think that woman was with a black man too.
    A woman is going viral on Twitter after she was heard calling another female the N-word and instantly played the victim card when she was confronted about it. In a video clip posted on the social media platform over the weekend, some sort of argument erupted inside a store and the women engage in a … Continue reading Woman Goes Viral After She’s Served A Beatdown For Calling A Black Female The N-Word → The post Woman Goes Viral After She’s...

You won't find this on Fox news.

I love the part where the BM walked away after hearing why she got her *** beat.

She ****ed around and found out

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      You won't find this on Fox news.

I love the part where the BM walked away after hearing why she got her *** beat.

She ****ed around and found out
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X