Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US, Mexico reach migration deal as Title 42 deadline nears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US, Mexico reach migration deal as Title 42 deadline nears.

With all of the Mexicans constantly trying to cross the border, it's hard to believe that Mexico still has a population. The migrants coming from Mexico seems endless. It makes me angry; honestly. Why can't all of these people make it work where they are at?
    President Joe Biden's administration said it's reached a critical agreement with Mexican officials to address the migration as Title 42 restrictions end.

It angers me greatly believe me. But at the same time I understand they have drug lords that control different parts of their country. That unfortunately makes me agree with Trump on slowing it or Nobody come over. What really needs to happen is Mexico and the US come to some real agreement on like some type of real process. Like while you are being processed for immigration you are already assigned to some job where you are generating money that is getting taxed and being put in some account so they can get some type of planned housing area. Have real physical and military stuff to stop illegal just walking over,smuggling. It would suck and be kind of Orwellin but I think it would be the only way to address the illegal just coming over immigration and a indirect way to deal with drug lords running their country.

Comment

Being in Houston you can see the same type of element is slowly creeping up here. That is part of the real reason violence been popping off. I mean the j prince type of dudes were not that many but now, oh damn. So many if you mess with the wrong one. Police will straight up say we are not getting involved.

Comment

I wish it was just Mexicans but it's most of central and south America.

Mexico keeps letting them come through

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          It angers me greatly believe me. But at the same time I understand they have drug lords that control different parts of their country. That unfortunately makes me agree with Trump on slowing it or Nobody come over. What really needs to happen is Mexico and the US come to some real agreement on like some type of real process. Like while you are being processed for immigration you are already assigned to some job where you are generating money that is getting taxed and being put in some account so they can get some type of planned housing area. Have real physical and military stuff to stop illegal just walking over,smuggling. It would suck and be kind of Orwellin but I think it would be the only way to address the illegal just coming over immigration and a indirect way to deal with drug lords running their country.
          I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            I wish it was just Mexicans but it's most of central and south America.

Mexico keeps letting them come through
            Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
            X