Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are investing in ways to nuke us. The time is now for missile defense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are investing in ways to nuke us. The time is now for missile defense.

Man, I tell you, that the U.S. has alot of enemies. Other countries are turning on us left and right. They used to be scared of the U.S.; except for Russia.
    Our vulnerabilities are the product of conflicting political priorities and shortsightedness as missile defense took a back seat to other issues after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, I tell you, that the U.S. has alot of enemies. Other countries are turning on us left and right. They used to be scared of the U.S.; except for Russia.
    We have the world's most nuclear weapons and capabilities and including our allies, this won't workout well for them

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

We have the world's most nuclear weapons and capabilities and including our allies, this won't workout well for them
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X