Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woke researchers blasted for suggesting racial segregation of medical students: 'These are hateful ideas'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke researchers blasted for suggesting racial segregation of medical students: 'These are hateful ideas'.

Why on earth would they want to segregate medical students?
    An article published in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that students should be segregated by race for their medical education due to historical colonialism and racism

Maybe because they finally realized that black people and other non white suffer medical racism at hand of people that are supposed to treat them.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      Maybe because they finally realized that black people and other non white suffer medical racism at hand of people that are supposed to treat them.
      This is what I'm thinking but segregating them is not the solution. They need to be there to prevent more misconceptions bc that's the real issue.

We already don't have enough politicians

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        I see bruh. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This is what I'm thinking but segregating them is not the solution. They need to be there to prevent more misconceptions bc that's the real issue.

We already don't have enough politicians
          I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
          X