Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital nurse admits killing at least TWENTY coronavirus patients because he didn't want to see them suffer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital nurse admits killing at least TWENTY coronavirus patients because he didn't want to see them suffer.

I'm sorry bruh, but you can't do things like that.
    The nurse allegedly told mental health professionals in Drenthe, in the Netherlands, that he had killed patients while working at the Wilhelmina Hospital in Assen during the pandemic.

Word of the times wickedness. For some reason in that area I can see this being possibly a coop decision. People in that area to me always seem like they are off shrooms, like Japanese people in the way they think about stuff and mannerisms to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I'm sorry bruh, but you can't do things like that.
      Especially since it appears to be a mental hospital.

He even told them and they just brushed off his claims. And they are now just notifying the families

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        Word of the times wickedness. For some reason in that area I can see this being possibly a coop decision. People in that area to me always seem like they are off shrooms, like Japanese people in the way they think about stuff and mannerisms to me.
        Exactly bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Especially since it appears to be a mental hospital.

He even told them and they just brushed off his claims. And they are now just notifying the families
          Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X