Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dozens of school districts embrace 'equitable grading,' setting up students for failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozens of school districts embrace 'equitable grading,' setting up students for failure.

I don't agree with this form of grading. I did pretty bad in high school; but that was my fault. I did spectacular in college. People earn what they get in school. I don't think that the former way of grading is white supremacy.
    Equitable learning certainly has changed the way classrooms feel and operate, but not for the better.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't agree with this form of grading. I did pretty bad in high school; but that was my fault. I did spectacular in college. People earn what they get in school. I don't think that the former way of grading is white supremacy.
    This reminds me of a Good Times episode where Michael explained how bias standardized testing was against Black people especially from low income areas.

Sounds like a trial and error type of deal so I will wait how this turns out before judging

Comment

Working...
    X