Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida’s Loud Music Law Disproportionately Targets Black Drivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida’s Loud Music Law Disproportionately Targets Black Drivers.

I remember when I used to have a booming system in my car. I would play my music loud. However, when I got to stop lights, I would turn it down out of respect for other drivers. I really don't like loud booming systems outside.
    In mid-2022, Florida passed a law that said that if an officer can hear the music in a person’s vehicle from 25 feet away, it was too loud, and that person would be ticketed for it. It had the potential to turn into a mess. Now, nearly a year later, a report from The Gainesville Sun shows just how bad things have become: It has allowed police to disproportionately ticket Black drivers.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I remember when I used to have a booming system in my car. I would play my music loud. However, when I got to stop lights, I would turn it down out of respect for other drivers. I really don't like loud booming systems outside.
    I miss the days of hearing bass booming from cars. When I was in Florida it was like part of the landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I miss the days of hearing bass booming from cars. When I was in Florida it was like part of the landscape.
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X