Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World reacts to Donald Trump transgender news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World reacts to Donald Trump transgender news.

I have to agree with Donald Trump on this one. I don't think that it's fair either. I also don't like women competing in Men's sports. They need to keep the two separate. Men and women are different.
    In recent years and months, there has been a strong debate about whether or not transgender women should be allowed to compete in women’s sports. Former United States President Donald Trump has not been shy about giving his opinion on the matter, and he gave that opinion once again this week. During his trip to Read more... The post World reacts to Donald Trump transgender news appeared first on The Comeback: Today’s Top Sports Stories &...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I have to agree with Donald Trump on this one. I don't think that it's fair either. I also don't like women competing in Men's sports. They need to keep the two separate. Men and women are different.
    It's a distraction. They make up less than 2 percent of the population

Comment

They need to form a category of sports based on hormone levels. Some women naturally have higher levels of testosterone, while some men naturally have lower levels. To even the playing field, create a new category where the participants are mixed with low/high testosterone men, women, and trans. That way no one will have an unfair advantage over the other party.

Done GIF by Quizizz

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        They need to form a category of sports based on hormone levels. Some women naturally have higher levels of testosterone, while some men naturally have lower levels. To even the playing field, create a new category where the participants are mixed with low/high testosterone men, women, and trans. That way no one will have an unfair advantage over the other party.

Done GIF by Quizizz
        This is the most thought out solution based off science and not emotion

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post

Done GIF by Quizizz
          That sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
          X