Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking moment Tennessee high school student pepper sprays teacher TWICE after he confiscated her phone in class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking moment Tennessee high school student pepper sprays teacher TWICE after he confiscated her phone in class.

Many of these students are far worse than when I was coming up. She actually pepper sprayed her teacher? What do y'all think about this? Do you think that she was in the wrong?
    Video captured the moment when a Tennessee high school student pepper-sprayed her teacher twice after he confiscated her phone from her during class. 

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Many of these students are far worse than when I was coming up. She actually pepper sprayed her teacher? What do y'all think about this? Do you think that she was in the wrong?
    I would have told her and that phone to go to hell if she pepper sprayed me.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I would have told her and that phone to go to hell if she pepper sprayed me.
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X