Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Jail Time For Ex-Cop Who Beat Up Black Man During George Floyd Protest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Jail Time For Ex-Cop Who Beat Up Black Man During George Floyd Protest.

'I feel like this is being far too lenient and basically just giving him a way out,' the Black man said.

What's new

Comment

Maaan they getting ready do the same thing for that dude in new york. I have to look away I can't focus, because we all know what needs to be done. But I feel literally any pop off will start some ww1+2. Because I feel this country is being worked by all member countries that are part of that BRIC stuff. I feel there is someone try to get like that final nail to do the snowball run away effect. Now of course my instincts could be completely off. But I hope good majority of this country is paying attention on that aspect, its not just normal civil unrest going on.

Comment

Another recorded tragedy of BM is he becoming too commonplace

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          Maaan they getting ready do the same thing for that dude in new york. I have to look away I can't focus, because we all know what needs to be done. But I feel literally any pop off will start some ww1+2. Because I feel this country is being worked by all member countries that are part of that BRIC stuff. I feel there is someone try to get like that final nail to do the snowball run away effect. Now of course my instincts could be completely off. But I hope good majority of this country is paying attention on that aspect, its not just normal civil unrest going on.
          Exactly bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            Another recorded tragedy of BM is he becoming too commonplace
            Exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X