Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrant girl, 8, has died in Border Patrol custody after suffering a medical emergency while being held with her family at a station in Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrant girl, 8, has died in Border Patrol custody after suffering a medical emergency while being held with her family at a station in Texas.

I am sorry to hear this. For the life of me, I can't understand why it seems like these hard-working Hispanics can't seem to make it work in their home countries. They come over here, and they start businesses and every thing. They will die to get into this country.
    The child and her family were being held at a station in Harlingen, Texas, in Rio Grande Valley, one of the busiest corridors for illegal crossings.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I am sorry to hear this. For the life of me, I can't understand why it seems like these hard-working Hispanics can't seem to make it work in their home countries. They come over here, and they start businesses and every thing. They will die to get into this country.
    They called her a migrant when she's an illegal especially if she's in custody.

And we shouldn't allow children in the country especially since sex trafficking is such a problem

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They called her a migrant when she's an illegal especially if she's in custody.

And we shouldn't allow children in the country especially since sex trafficking is such a problem
      Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X