Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NAACP issues a travel advisory for Florida for becoming "hostile to Black Americans" under Ron DeSantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NAACP issues a travel advisory for Florida for becoming "hostile to Black Americans" under Ron DeSantis

Like I said before, I don't care for Ron Desantis. I guess Florida won't be a place that I am going to.

The same sentiments can be applied across the entirety of the US. We always have to be on guard no matter where we go.

Comment

I don't know anything about that black dude but only one seem pickable is Tramp, brandon/dark biden is a traitor or something is mentally wrong with him for real.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        The same sentiments can be applied across the entirety of the US. We always have to be on guard no matter where we go.
        And this wasn't aimed just at us. The full statement included other marginalized groups.

Fear mongering at it's finest. How about the NAACP fight for local advocacy

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
          Like I said before, I don't care for Ron Desantis. I guess Florida won't be a place that I am going to.

Florida is no different than California except there's more Black people and less Asians outside of the metro cities.

It's a great place to visit like California and the cost of living is cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
            True.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Florida is no different than California except there's more Black people and less Asians outside of the metro cities.

It's a great place to visit like California and the cost of living is cheaper.
              I see.

Comment

Working...
              X