Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why U.S. births are decreasing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why U.S. births are decreasing.

I'm not surprised by this.

Thanks for sharing this video. I'll put my two cents in and show my part of the analysis from it. As the presenter and the host indicates that a lot of indications of the decrease in birth rate is based on the evolution or hence civilization upbringing from the Industrial Revolution. That is correct. Urbanization has done a lot when it comes to the decreasing birth rate, not by much but it is there. Another factor is the education of waiting and getting the right income to be able to have children. That is also correct the liberation of being able to have the choice between both female and male counterparts when it comes to having children gives the opportunity to save and make sure that there is an income when there is a child or his children in the mix in the household. Teen pregnancies or obviously another Factor where it has been decreased based on the educational system which has been a success as well. I will also add another mix to it the host and presenter made a fact that some people have not added which is the role versus way verdicts that have changed the US demographic in some states. That is also based on one thing which they have not added the the decline of white male dominance in the society. For some of you this is a very controversial topic, but at the same time you need to understand that the rolling back of certain laws and aspects of society is based on the concerns that they are now becoming the minority in the next few years. I ask you this question do you feel gentlemen that because white males have had a increase in suicide rates including their dominance over their wives that is now becoming less and less so then say 70 years ago is the cause of their increase unrolling back laws so that it only works for them again? I would say this. Because of those Extreme Measures from the white community they are showing their true colors as no pun intended as as a factor of civilization decline in the United States. I believe what we all need to focus on is the factor of making sure we have the income to be able to support a family whether you are black or white or whoever you are in this world in the United States or anywhere in the planet. Money is always been a factor when it comes to raising or building a lifestyle for any person around the world to maintain the middle class dream. The supports need to be there as well for mothers and fathers when it comes to raising children and giving the reasoning to be able to sustain the family when it comes to money or in a hence the household in general for this to happen. In Canada my country we do have subsidies to have families to come here and also have the benefit of being able to pay those families in order to have more children to be born and it has worked and it's been a massive success from my country. I believe that that same situation has to happen in the United States or hence a change in the policies to increase families to be born whether they are from the quote unquote nuclear family or other. What do you all think?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Thanks for sharing this video. I'll put my two cents in and show my part of the analysis from it. As the presenter and the host indicates that a lot of indications of the decrease in birth rate is based on the evolution or hence civilization upbringing from the Industrial Revolution. That is correct. Urbanization has done a lot when it comes to the decreasing birth rate, not by much but it is there. Another factor is the education of waiting and getting the right income to be able to have children. That is also correct the liberation of being able to have the choice between both female and male counterparts when it comes to having children gives the opportunity to save and make sure that there is an income when there is a child or his children in the mix in the household. Teen pregnancies or obviously another Factor where it has been decreased based on the educational system which has been a success as well. I will also add another mix to it the host and presenter made a fact that some people have not added which is the role versus way verdicts that have changed the US demographic in some states. That is also based on one thing which they have not added the the decline of white male dominance in the society. For some of you this is a very controversial topic, but at the same time you need to understand that the rolling back of certain laws and aspects of society is based on the concerns that they are now becoming the minority in the next few years. I ask you this question do you feel gentlemen that because white males have had a increase in suicide rates including their dominance over their wives that is now becoming less and less so then say 70 years ago is the cause of their increase unrolling back laws so that it only works for them again? I would say this. Because of those Extreme Measures from the white community they are showing their true colors as no pun intended as as a factor of civilization decline in the United States. I believe what we all need to focus on is the factor of making sure we have the income to be able to support a family whether you are black or white or whoever you are in this world in the United States or anywhere in the planet. Money is always been a factor when it comes to raising or building a lifestyle for any person around the world to maintain the middle class dream. The supports need to be there as well for mothers and fathers when it comes to raising children and giving the reasoning to be able to sustain the family when it comes to money or in a hence the household in general for this to happen. In Canada my country we do have subsidies to have families to come here and also have the benefit of being able to pay those families in order to have more children to be born and it has worked and it's been a massive success from my country. I believe that that same situation has to happen in the United States or hence a change in the policies to increase families to be born whether they are from the quote unquote nuclear family or other. What do you all think?
      I do agree with your assessment White patriarchy has caused the chickens to come to roost

It's why they fight so hard against abortion. They are need more as father than a husband nowadays and a lot of the stigma of single parent households is slowly going away.

Comment

I agree completely

Comment

Working...
        X