Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild video of a Chinese fighter jet intercepting a US plane shows China getting reckless and confrontational, experts say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild video of a Chinese fighter jet intercepting a US plane shows China getting reckless and confrontational, experts say.

It looks like the U.S. and China's tension with each other is getting worse and worse.
    China is increasingly emboldened ahead of key security talks, days after one of its jets buzzed a US spy plane over the South China Sea, experts say

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    It looks like the U.S. and China's tension with each other is getting worse and worse.
    That's why she stop focusing on social interest politics like trans rights and dei. And focus on foreign affairs. I don't need another 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

That's why she stop focusing on social interest politics like trans rights and dei. And focus on foreign affairs. I don't need another 9/11
      Exactly bruh. I agree. These other nations aren't playing with the U.S. While the U.S. is trying to make their men more feminine, China is trying to make their men more masculine.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly bruh. I agree. These other nations aren't playing with the U.S. While the U.S. is trying to make their men more feminine, China is trying to make their men more masculine.
        Yeah I read China doesn't want their men to end up like South Korea

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Yeah I read China doesn't want their men to end up like South Korea
          Exactly. They don't want their men to look like K-Pop stars.

Comment

Working...
          X