Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcaster Jemele Hill Reportedly Leaves Spotify After Demanding They Pay A Black Host As Much As Joe Rogan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcaster Jemele Hill Reportedly Leaves Spotify After Demanding They Pay A Black Host As Much As Joe Rogan.

They are paying Joe Rogan serious paper for his Spotify deal.

I understand where she is coming from, but I highly doubt they'll just "give" a black person top dollar. I don't mess with Rogan at all, but his subscriber count supports why he gets paid that much.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      They are paying Joe Rogan serious paper for his Spotify deal.
      And how does he relate to her contract?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        I understand where she is coming from, but I highly doubt they'll just "give" a black person top dollar. I don't mess with Rogan at all, but his subscriber count supports why he gets paid that much.
        She trying to do a Mo'nique but she compare accolades like the comedienne did with Netflix. She'd be better off using the female card

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

She trying to do a Mo'nique but she compare accolades like the comedienne did with Netflix. She'd be better off using the female card
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
            I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
            X